Taste of Saskatchewan 2018
Where: Kiwanis Memorial Park, between the Delta Bessborough Hotel and the Vimy Memorial Bandshell in Saskatoon.
When: Tuesday, July 17th 11:00am to 9:30pm, Wednesday – Saturday, July 21st 11:00am to 10:30pm, Sunday, July 22nd 11:00am to 8:00pm
Tickets: live entertainment is free, food tokens are $2.00 each and liquor tokens are $6.00 each.
We also tried:
- Edible Cookie Dough from Big Wing’s
- Maki Combo from Nisen Sushi Restaurant (they make it fresh, so be prepared to wait in line)
- Ginger Beef on Rice from Saskatoon Asian Restaurant
- Boneless Dry Ribs from Tomas the Cook Restaurant
- Crispy Chicken Poutine (sans chicken because they ran out) from Tony Tomas Restaurant
If I go back, I want the Ham and Gruyere Crepe from Little Bird Patisserie & Café. I noticed that the heat is pushing a lot of people to the Homestead Ice Cream tent to cool down. Which other unique Saskatoon eats did I miss?