All Do Sask events require a minimum number of attendees to run for your satisfaction and enjoyment. If an event does not meet the amount of guests required to run, Amy will contact you in advance to give you a refund or alternative scheduling options. You can either hold on to your ticket to use for another event, or get a full refund.
- Speed Dating requires 7 men and 7 women
- Brewery Tours requires 10
- Studio Do requires 10
The following refund policies apply to all requests:
- Speed Dating: no refunds
- Studio Do: no refunds
- Brewery Tours: no refunds 72 hours or less prior to tour, 50% processing fee less than 1 week before tour, full refund 1 week or more before tour
There are no exceptions, so please plan accordingly.
If you are unable to attend an event you may transfer your ticket at no charge. Contact Amy at Do Sask with the contact details of the person you’re transferring to. If this is not done prior to the event the ticket will not be valid.
Do Sask uses automated emails to send reminders for your event bookings. When purchasing a ticket please make note of the date and time of your event, so that you know exactly when and where to be. If you’re running late to any event it will start without you. You are welcome to join the group, but you will not get an opportunity to make up lost time.
If you’d like to join a brewery tour late, you will need to look at your schedule to find and locate your group. Do Sask does not reimburse travel costs due to a participant’s lateness.
Plan accordingly to arrive on time at the right location.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- SHOW RESPECT – Everyone you interact with both online and in person at Do Sask events deserves it.
- HAVE FUN – We specialize in entertaining events that let you get to know people near you. Keep your negative attitude and comments to yourself, unless writing constructive notes on your feedback form.
- OPEN MIND – You will meet many different people through Do Sask. Some you may learn from and some may become something more. All it requires is getting to know them first.
All Do Sask events and online communities are harassment-free zones.
If you violate the code during your time, you may forfeit your ticket and be removed from the Do Sask event.
THIS ACTIVITY WAIVER & RELEASE (this “Agreement”) BETWEEN: (the “Participant”) AND Amy Rederburg, operating as Do Sask of Saskatoon, SK, S7H2M9 (the “Activity Provider”) IN CONSIDERATION OF the covenants and agreements contained in this Agreement and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties to this Agreement agree as follows:
1. Being of lawful age and in consideration of being permitted to participate in the activity described below, the Participant releases and forever discharges the Activity Provider, the Activity Provider’s spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns from all manner of actions, causes of action, debts, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands for or by reason of any injury to person or property, including injury resulting in the death of the Participant, which has been or may be sustained as a consequence of the Participant’s participation in the activity described below, and not withstanding that such damage, loss or injury may have been caused solely or partly by the negligence of the Activity Provider.
2. The Participant is responsible for their behaviour and agrees to conduct themselves in a respectful manner towards the Activity Provider, and towards all partner vendors. The Activity Provider has the right to refuse service to customers who violate this code of conduct at any point.
3. When registering with the Activity Provider, the Participant grants the right to use photos or videos collected for commercial purposes. The Activity Provider makes all necessary efforts to portray the Participant’s likeness in a respectful manner. The Participant grants the Activity Provider a royalty-free license to use these images or videos.
4. The Releasor understands that the Releasor would not be permitted to participate in the activity described below unless the Releasor signed this Agreement.
Details of Activity
5. The Participant will partake in the following activity (circle): Speed Dating, Brewery Tour, or Studio Do.
6. The Participant acknowledges that this Agreement is given with the express intention of effecting the extinguishment of certain obligations owed to the Participant and with the intention of binding the Participant’s spouse, heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives and assigns.
Full and Final Settlement
7. The Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Participant has carefully read this Agreement, that the Participant fully understands the same, and that the Participant is freely and voluntarily executing the same.
8. The Participant understands that by signing this Agreement, the Participant agrees to be forever prevented from suing or otherwise claiming against the Activity Provider for any property loss or personal injury that the Participant may sustain while participating in or preparing for the above noted activity.
9. The Participant has been given the opportunity and has been encouraged to seek independent legal advice prior to signing this Agreement.
10. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties to this Agreement and the terms of this Agreement are contractual and not a mere recital.
11. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan.