Do Sask is the go-to guide for what’s happening in Saskatchewan.
If you’ve ever felt like you’re stuck on what to do on a date in Saskatoon, then Do Sask will be the place to find out what’s happening. It’s changing the way you interact with other people to find fun things to do in Saskatchewan and experiences you’ll remember for many years to come.
Do Sask started as a blog about fun things to do in Saskatchewan in January 2017.
In addition to curating date ideas and experiences in Saskatoon, I host sold-out community events like speed dating, craft workshops, and brewery tours at some of Saskatoon’s best venues.
Try new things, connect with friends, and spend quality time building a life together with fun things to do on a date in Saskatchewan.
With over 900 Instagram followers, 900 Facebook fans, 450 private group members, and 250 newsletter subscribers… it’s become much more than a blog!
Do Sask offers a range of ways for you to connect with others who share similar interests and a passion for meeting new people:
- Speed Dating – Open to singles ages 24 to 44 with rotating age groups every other Tuesday starting at 7 pm at the Hose & Hydrant Pub.
- Brewery Tours – Experience a new way to taste Saskatchewan at three local breweries and distilleries every Sunday afternoon in Saskatoon.
- Studio Do – Open to everyone with a love for easy and fun modern crafts… plus wine! Once a month at Wet Paint Pottery.
Get real tips & ideas on fun things to do in Saskatchewan sent to your inbox.
Do Sask is…
- Saskatoon’s only dedicated social mixer for people looking to connect face-to-face with others who have the same interests.
- Providing local businesses an opportunity to create and promote their memorable events to our customers.
- Offering inspirational blogs, planning tools, and tips to break away for a true Saskatchewan experience.
Hi, I’m Amy. I’ve always been an ambassador for what’s happening in Saskatchewan. The first time I gave a speech in college I chose to talk about all the amazing things people should know about my home province. From Bunnyhugs to the Bessburough it’s a wonderful place to call home.
How Do Sask came to be:
I asked everyone I met for ideas on what to do, brainstormed how to do them, and DID them.
Do Sask is about YOU
So, what’s happening in Saskatchewan?