DoSask.com respects the privacy of participant data collected both online and in person at our events. We aim to fully disclose how we gather information and practice communication for our web site DoSask.com. Please check back periodically as this policy may be updated.
1. By registering for an event with DoSask.com, you acknowledge that all the information you provide is true. Confidential information such as your full name, telephone number(s) and address will never be sold, disclosed or given to third parties. DoSask.com will only disclose your personal information when required by law.
2. Emails: If you choose to opt-in to Doer updates, you can expect to receive newsletters and other correspondence from us. The newsletter may include exclusive offers from partner businesses. However your email address will never be sold to third parties.
Please note: DoSask.com will disclose your phone number and email address if a mutual interest for another date is communicated at a DoSask.com speed dating event. We follow a process of due diligence to remove chances of clerical error with manual input of your match card, but have not fully eliminated the possibility of a mistake being made in matching. To remove information from our database please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Security: DoSask.com takes preventive measures to restrict access to sensitive data, as well as detects and prohibits connections and operations by unauthorized users. We do not claim to be impenetrable under unforeseen circumstances or resilient to future attacks.
4. Changes: If our practices or how we use your information change, we will post a notice on our site 30 days prior to the change.
5. Contact: If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
DoSask.com does not perform background checks or pre-screen event participants. DoSask.com provides an environment where people can meet face to face and does not make any guarantees of any kind. DoSask.com hosts events at different venues over which DoSask.com has no control. In the event that you are injured or suffer damages of any kind at a DoSask.com event you agree to release DoSask.com from liability.
By registering you are agreeing that DoSask.com is not liable for damages, direct or indirect, that may arise out of an event.